My weight loss journey

After three pregnancies, too many calories and not enough exercise, I was overweight and very unhappy with my body. So I made the decision to change my lifestyle and commit to health and fitness. I started cutting my calories, eating a healthy, balanced diet and progressed my exercise program. I went from a size 16 to a size 2 and dropped my weight from 200lbs to 130lbs. I am now in better shape than I have ever been in my life and at age 34 my body has never been this fit.

BEFORE

BEFORE
me at 200 lbs!

AFTER

AFTER
Me 1 year later at 130lbs

Zucchini Soup with Fresh Corn and Cilantro | Healthy Child Healthy World

Posted Posted by Marathon Mama in Comments 1 comments

Zucchini Soup with Fresh Corn and Cilantro | Healthy Child Healthy World

Posted using ShareThis

1 comments:

Marathon Mama said...

I made this tonight and it was delicious. I the only thing I added was 3 small peeled red potatoes and corn bread on the side made with apple sauce and almond milk.
Very Healthy and low in everything
Enjoy!

Post a Comment