My weight loss journey

After three pregnancies, too many calories and not enough exercise, I was overweight and very unhappy with my body. So I made the decision to change my lifestyle and commit to health and fitness. I started cutting my calories, eating a healthy, balanced diet and progressed my exercise program. I went from a size 16 to a size 2 and dropped my weight from 200lbs to 130lbs. I am now in better shape than I have ever been in my life and at age 34 my body has never been this fit.

BEFORE

BEFORE
me at 200 lbs!

AFTER

AFTER
Me 1 year later at 130lbs

Life update

Posted Posted by Marathon Mama in Comments 3 comments

Well I have not posted on here in 6 months. I have been really busy with the kids, workouts and preparing for my personal trainer certification exam. I took the test last week and passed...HOORAY!! Now I am working on preparing a site and starting to work part-time. I am very excited about several opportunities. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I finally buckled down and did it.

This blog page is going to be my temporary site for personal training until I can get another one put together. I have tons of fresh ideas for those interested in training with me.

Thanks

3 comments:

Mandy said...

congrats cousin. I am in your same "starting out" boat, at 185lbs & a size 14. I'm gonna get there!!!

Mandy said...

congrats 'cous! I am in your same starting out position after having the babies and being too lazy! 185lbs and a size 14... I am so ready to make the change!!

Marathon Mama said...

You can totally do it! Just keep it up and keep your workout routine and diet on track. You will see that scale going down soon. Eat less, exercise more, your strong!

Post a Comment