My weight loss journey

After three pregnancies, too many calories and not enough exercise, I was overweight and very unhappy with my body. So I made the decision to change my lifestyle and commit to health and fitness. I started cutting my calories, eating a healthy, balanced diet and progressed my exercise program. I went from a size 16 to a size 2 and dropped my weight from 200lbs to 130lbs. I am now in better shape than I have ever been in my life and at age 34 my body has never been this fit.

BEFORE

BEFORE
me at 200 lbs!

AFTER

AFTER
Me 1 year later at 130lbs

SEXY MAMA SALAD

Posted Posted by Marathon Mama in Comments 0 comments



SEXY MAMA SALAD

mixed greens: arugula, spinach, kale, spring mix (go crazy with the greens!)
1/4 small avocado
1/2 cup garbanzo beans (from a can, rinsed)
1 tbs raw unsalted sunflower seed (shelled)
3 diced mushrooms
5 cherub tomatoes
diced raw carrots
1/4 peeled diced cucumber
9 (one serving) Stacy's brand multi-grain pita chips (crushed)
1 1/2 tbs light balsamic vinegar


Approx 550 calories
full of fiber (all of it), protein (beans & sunflower seeds) and low in "bad" fat but has some "good" fat that you need like (avocado & sunflower seeds)

Nutrient dense at a low caloric cost
(goal for most meals)
Very filling, healthy and super tasty!
I will post more of my healthy meals as I eat them:)
enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment