My weight loss journey

After three pregnancies, too many calories and not enough exercise, I was overweight and very unhappy with my body. So I made the decision to change my lifestyle and commit to health and fitness. I started cutting my calories, eating a healthy, balanced diet and progressed my exercise program. I went from a size 16 to a size 2 and dropped my weight from 200lbs to 130lbs. I am now in better shape than I have ever been in my life and at age 34 my body has never been this fit.

BEFORE

BEFORE
me at 200 lbs!

AFTER

AFTER
Me 1 year later at 130lbs

Blueberry Oatmeal and Green Tea

Posted Posted by Marathon Mama in Comments 0 comments



BE SKINNY BLUEBERRY OATMEAL

1/2 cup 5 minute oatmeal
1 cup water
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 tbs slivered raw unsalted almonds
1 packet raw stevia

Microwave oatmeal and water for 1 1/2 minutes
then add other ingredients stir and enjoy


310 calories
Great to get your day started with carbohydrates for energy and heart healthy too!

Nutrient dense at a low caloric cost-(goal for most meals)

I drink green tea all day long plus lots of water. Green tea is full of antioxidants and also curbs your appetite....bonus!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment